<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15915435?origin\x3dhttp://sun-stillshines.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives



Photobucket

smile, even if it's going to be a fake one.
because things will get better somehow.
because the sun still shines for you.






Friday, July 22, 2011




who says korean songs have little or no meaning to it? other than CAN U SMILE, another new song has topped my list. INFINITE's REAL STORY. makes me melt faster than this hot summer.

INFINITE's comeback with BE MINE tomorrow at Music Core! :)


im thinking of getting their Over The Top album. should i? but me being jobless makes me penniless. i need a notebook too but i dont want to get money from my daddy. maybe both INFINITE and notebook can wait. am getting a job when SIM starts. just wanna slack now.

INFINITE's REAL STORY ♫

You ask me again today if I love you
I only laugh and ask why you say that again
You cry again today, saying I’m too much
It’s just the same answer to the same question

Are those words that hard to say?
Is it hard for me to do something that everyone does?
Do I need to say it for you to know?
I love you everyday

Hey, wait a second, I only look at you
Even if I don’t act like it, I’m paying attention
Hey, it’s constant, there’s no change
You’re a fool who puts her everything towards just words
.........
.........