smile, even if it's going to be a fake one.
because things will get better somehow.
because the sun still shines for you.
smile, even if it's going to be a fake one. because things will get better somehow. because the sun still shines for you. |
Saturday, June 25, 2011
^ Keith Urban's Kiss A Girl was browsing through some song charts via my phone when i saw this very familiar song that i was in love with last time! now this song is super duper stuck in my brain. like how Beast's Beautiful did while i was having my Chem Alevel's paper. I wanna kiss a girl,
I wanna hold her tight, And maybe make a little magic in the moonlight. Don't wanna go too far Just to take it slow, But I shouldn't be lonely in this big ol' world. I wanna kiss a girl. fyi, im not a lesbian. :) |