<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15915435?origin\x3dhttp://sun-stillshines.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives



Photobucket

smile, even if it's going to be a fake one.
because things will get better somehow.
because the sun still shines for you.






Friday, December 18, 2009
both my brother and my room will turn into a refugee camp soon. :(

by the way, i can totally understand why onew is gaining so much popularity among the girls.
everything about him, or even revolving around him, can spark.
yupyup...

^ ONEW'S "Forever More"

...
...
I wanna to tell you
That forever more I'll be the one to love you, to love you
When you need me I'll be there to make you smile
And forever more I'll be the one you come to oh honey
I'll be the one to love you when the morning comes
...
...
Let me tell you
There will never be another cold and lonely winter night
'Cause we're family
And baby our love will last forever
...
...

ps. dubu, im sad 'cos i dont have a beautiful voice.