<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15915435?origin\x3dhttp://sun-stillshines.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives



Photobucket

smile, even if it's going to be a fake one.
because things will get better somehow.
because the sun still shines for you.






Friday, November 27, 2009
spammed myself with lots of shinee the whole day.
this is the life im asking for. :D
im feeling so relaxed now.

^ oooh, i found something great on youtube! :D
shinee members saying 'Can I touch your face once?' individually,
without jonghyun though.
onew - key - minho - taemin.
*nosebleed* ♥

anyway, i just got hooked onto this song by Super Junior M.


Super Junior M's Marry U

LOVE,OH BABY MY GIRL
你是我的全部
甚至让我觉得你是我的幸福
神给我的礼物
透过时光机算 回到上个世纪看幸福结局
不管你是穿着旗袍还是长裙
只要一个眼神确定 心不再怀疑
...
...
哪怕有一天我们变老
也要努力微笑并肩跑
Would U Marry Me?
不知是否愿意 来牵手同行
...
...
不管爱情多艰辛 I DO
相信命中注定 I DO
我珍惜每个和你的日子里 I DO
把你放在心底 MY LOVE
...
...