<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15915435?origin\x3dhttp://sun-stillshines.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives



Photobucket

smile, even if it's going to be a fake one.
because things will get better somehow.
because the sun still shines for you.






Sunday, March 07, 2010
^ BEAST/B2ST - SHOCK
[i didnt know Doo Joon can be this charming. ;)]

B2ST seriously rocked the hell out of me. their new songs are superb!
anyway anyway, im happy. cos besides B2ST, there are many other new releases in korea which are nice. they seriously accompanied me through my late-night-studying last night.
Dae Guk Nam Ah's Shining World and Admiring Boy; Brian's In My Head; KARA's Lupin; 2PM's Open Happiness and Follow Your Soul; MC Mong & Seo In Young's Bubble Love etc.

ooooh, im so motivated to study with these new songs' company!

but nothing beats B2ST's "Take Care of My Girlfriend", for now at least.
the lyrics are way too heart-wrenching to handle. i so wanna see their live perf for this song...
A friend of mine asked me today,
If he could go out with you.
He told me he could cherish you better than I,
Considering now that we are through.

That that that that that's ok, Get get get get away.
"It's okay I guess since there's not much left from our relationship.
Stop apologizing, I'm not that hurt anyway.
Just please be a better boyfriend to her."

I couldn't tell him that I still have sleepless nights because of you.
Although I'd cheered my friend on and sent him off with a forced smile,
oh girl!

Oh can't you see I'm still loving you.
My heart's not yet ready to let you go.

Say no! no! no! no! no! Say no! no! no! no! no!
Say you can't because your heart is still waiting for me, say no!

She can't drink much, hates the fume of cigarettes,
She hates being alone, so be with her always.
And make sure you always...always remember her birthday"
Not even sure why I had told him all this.

Knowing in hindsight I would be regretting this,
but still forced myself to pretend to be cool.
Knowing behind my friend's back,
I would be upset and be begging him to stop,
oh girl!
...
...
...

it's time for another hectic and stressful week.
oh gosh, monday blueeeeees.