<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15915435?origin\x3dhttp://sun-stillshines.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives



Photobucket

smile, even if it's going to be a fake one.
because things will get better somehow.
because the sun still shines for you.






Tuesday, September 08, 2009
^ F.T. Island

another group of EXTREMELY pretty boys from korea, F.T. ISLAND♥!
though DBSK are obviously still better,
but come on, DBSK are men,
FT Island are boys.
anyway anyhow,
FT Island still rocks my socks kay!

FT ISLAND & DBSK FTW!

pardon me, its 4+am and i was doing math homework before this...

^ F.T. Island - I Hope (Barae)

I see you again and you, you are my love.
Neorul dashi bwado neon neon nae sarang

I see you hundred times and I, I am your love.
Subaekbeon bwado nan nan nae sarang

You are my match made in heaven.
Haneuri maetjeojun neon nae sarang

You took the wrong path, that's all.
Niga hamshigireul ilreul geot bbuniya

Even if I am born again, I only want you.
Dareul yeojarul bwado neoman barae

Even if I love again, I only want you.
Dareun saranghaedo neoman barae

You will come back, you will come back.
Doraoolgeoya doraoolgeoya

Because without you, there is no me.
Niga eobnun nanun eobseunikka


homework is just so redundant at this point of time.
i need time to compile notes.
sigh.