smile, even if it's going to be a fake one.
because things will get better somehow.
because the sun still shines for you.
smile, even if it's going to be a fake one. because things will get better somehow. because the sun still shines for you. |
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
a sempiternal journey - by khawars Stars in the firmament twinkle so bright A lady strolling in the moonlight Clad in the raiment of beautiful ivory silk Like a marble statue bathed in milk Having found you by my side I forgot everything in a single stride No matter what it takes Whether everything around me fades If the whole world turns its face and people look at my madness with amaze I will sacrifice all my life for you even the death would not be a residue Feeling your soul deep in myself so closely I promise to hold your hand so firmly Against all odds and blues Would you be mine for an endless cruise? |